Saturday, January 19, 2008

travel itinerary and updates

I like this blog thing. I just don't use it enough. I will follow the lead of a friend and try blogging a bit more regularly.

The next month has a lot of away from home time for me:

yesterday I went to England to get my passport stamped
Monday I go to Greece for a week
Feb 4-7 I go to Czech to help a Bible school get their office up and running for the English speaking needs they have
the week after that I go on the Pastor/Staff ski retreat week over in Imst
the week after that I'm in Gutenstein at our retreat center cooking food for Bible School students who will be there for a one week intensive course.

March will have 4 days in Switzerland as well. Nothing for April, May or June but the Czech thing came up just last week...

No comments: