Tuesday, February 13, 2007

43 cents

Shazam! I want more unofferings. My church pulled through for me and the congregation gave $2,975.43. Don't know where the 43 cents came from but I kind of like it.

I have done two days of ASL, once with the 3s, once with the 4s. It seems like it will go pretty well. The classes will have to be tailored for each age group but generally I can keep it the same and that makes preparation simpler and my life a little easier.

The Midwest is being blanketed by a winter wonderland. The drifts are ridiculous and everything around my house closed early today. I still have to work tomorrow, maybe, if it stops snowing. It wouldn't be so bad but the plows seem to have disappeared?

1 comment:

Keldog said...

hey girl! i'm so proud of YOU!!! thank God for His provision! that's so great to hear about how all your hard work isn't in vain! i pray for more LORD!!! hope you're doing well. how's life besides support raising? how are YOU??