Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Ka chow!

I now have 100% of my cash budget raised! Plus, I have three more services scheduled. One actually guarantees no money but it's an inner-city church and I'm interested to see what they do. Both of the other churches are smaller. I am not sure how missionaries actually get into the larger churches because I haven't had any luck so far. All of the really large churches in Indiana that I have called are all in building projects or set their budget six months ago.

But that's not the point, I have faith the smaller churches of Indiana can get me to Vienna just the same as the larger ones could.

My monthly pledges are unchanging but everything could be very different in a couple of weeks if several people and churches that have said they would pledge send in their forms. It could seriously be a $200 swing and that would put me over half way...

1 comment:

Keldog said...

FULL CASH BUDGET RAISED!!! YIPPEE!!! congrats girl! you're amazing & i'm so sure that God is going to continue to bring in those monthlies!! luv ya.