Sunday, March 11, 2007

So close!

Only to 50% of the monthlies but still, a big milestone. I went to a small country church today (it's ok for me to say that, that's what they called it) and for the size of the congregation they gave huge! They also support a large number of missionaries with really substantial amounts for the size of the church. It was a blessing to see what they are giving to the kingdom all over the world.

I also had two surprise pledges on my monthly statement from World Missions. I feel kind of silly because I called one of the churches Friday before my statement came and left a message asking them for support again. I have to call tomorrow and say, oops; but they never told me! SO, I have 972.90 of the $2,077 raised. That's 46.8% which is getting very close to half way!!!

No comments: