Saturday, June 16, 2007

WOOPS!

It's been awhile since I posted anything new, not because I've been Oh-So busy but because I update my MySpace and forget to update this one.

Well, since I last posted I received an email saying the missionary I'll be working with would try and get my budget decreased. This has finally(!) happened after a week and a half between him and World Missions. They finally got everything squared away and in the proper columns and I should have my approval by Tuesday at the latest. I will then buy my plane ticket, hopefully for sometime next week, although that may be too quick, I need to discuss with my missionary before I make the purchase.

So hopefully I'll be posting in just a couple days about when I'll be leaving and then after that it will be about my first experience of Vienna!

I'm excited!

No comments: